January 2023 Book Online
|7||Stableford Orange Domes / Start P.A. Goad Stableford Championship / Sponsor: Secretary's Trophy|
|14||Stroke Blue Markers / 1st Rd Summer Cup / Sponsor: Craig Matthews Trophy|
|21||Stroke Blue Markers / 2nd Rd Summer Cup / Qualifying JKC Oliver Matchplay Championship Trophy / Sponsor: Mick Taaffe Trophy|
|28||Stableford Orange Domes / 1st Rd J.K.C. Oliver Trophy / Stableford Champs Rd 2 / Sponsor: Trophy|
February 2023 Book Online
|4||Stroke VGL Medal Blue Markers / 2nd Rd JKC Oliver Matchplay Championship Trophy / Putting Champs Rd 3 / Sponsor: VGL|
|11||Par - Orange Domes / / Sponsor:|
|18||2 Man Stableford Multiplier White Markers Orange Domes / Final JKC Oliver Matchplay Championship Trophy / Sponsor: John Black Trophy|
|25||Stableford Orange Domes / Sponsor:|
March 2023 Book Online
|4||Stroke VGL Medal Championship Markers / Qualifying D. Brooks Matchplay Trophy / Sponsor: VGL|
|11||Stableford Orange Domes / Sponsor:|
|18||Par Orange Domes / 1st Rd Brooks Trophy / Sponsor:|
|25||Stableford Orange Domes / 2nd Rd Brooks Trophy / Stableford Champs Rd 3 / Sponsor:|
April 2023 Book Online
|1||Stroke VGL Medal "Sausage Sizzle" Championship Markers / 3rd Rd Brooks Trophy / Start Eclectic / Start Spencer Trophy / Sponsor: VGL|
|8||Stableford White Markers / Final D. Brooks Trophy / Stableford Champs Rd 4 / Sponsor:|
|10||Stableford White Markers / Easter Eggstavaganza|
|15||Stableford White Markers / Stableford Champs Rd 5 / Sponsor:|
|22||Stableford White Markers / Stableford Champs Rd 6 / Sponsor:|
|29||4 Man Ambrose White Markers / Sponsor: Treasurers Trophy|
May 2023 Book Online
|6||Stroke VGL Medal "Sausage Sizzle" Blue Markers / Spencer Trophy Rd 2 / Sponsor: VGL|
|13||Stableford White Markers / Stableford Champs Rd 7 / Sponsor:|
|20||2 Man Ambrose White Markers / Sponsor: Ross Graham Trophy|
|27||Stableford White Markers / Stableford Champs Rd 8 / Sponsor:|
June 2023 Book Online
|3||Stableford VGL Medal "Sausage Sizzle" Blue Markers / Spencer Trophy Rd 3 / Sponsor: VGL|
|10||Stableford White Markers / Sponsor: Trophy|
|17||Stableford White Markers / Stableford Champs Rd 9 /Sponsor: Trophy|
|24||Stableford White Markers / Stableford Champs Rd 10 / Sponsor:|
July 2023 Book Online
|1||Stroke VGL Medal "Sausage Sizzle" Blue Markers / 1st Rd Winter Cup / Qlf Birthday Cup / Spencer Trophy Rd 4 / Sponsor: VGL|
|8||Stroke Stroke Blue Markers / 2nd Rd Winter Cup / Spencer Trophy Rd 5 / Sponsor: Keith Goring Trophy|
|15||Par White Markers / 1st Rd Birthday Cup / Sponsor: Trophy|
|22||Stableford White Markers / 2nd Rd Birthday Cup / Sponsor: Trophy|
|29||Stableford White Markers / Final Rd Birthday Cup / Qualifier V.G.L. Teams Event / Stableford Champs Rd 11 /Sponsor: Trophy|
August 2023 Book Online
|5||Stableford VGL Medal "Sausage Sizzle" Blue Markers / Finish Eclectic / Sponsor: VGL|
|12||4 BBB Stableford White Markers / Qlf N.J. Bowkett Trophy / Sponsor: Trophy|
|19||Par White Markers / 1st Rd N.J. Bowkett Trophy / Sponsor: Brad Hunter Trophy|
|26||Stableford White Markers / 2nd Rd N.J. Bowkett Trophy / Stableford Champs Rd 12 /Sponsor: Shane Harris Trophy|
September 2023 Book Online
|2||Stroke VGL Medal "Sausage Sizzle" Blue Markers / Final Rd N.J. Bowkett Trophy / Spencer Trophy Rd 6 / Sponsor: VGL|
|9||Stableford White Markers / Stableford Champs Rd 13 / Sponsor: John Tanti Trophy|
|16||Stableford White Markers / Sponsor: Dave Matthews Trophy|
|23||3 Person Ambrose White Markers/ 60th Anniversary Celebrations / Sponsor:|
|30||Stableford White Markers / Sponsor: Trophy|
October 2023 Book Online
|7||Stroke VGL Medal "Sausage Sizzle" Blue Markers / Spencer Trophy Rd 7 / Sponsor: VGL|
|14||Stableford White Markers / 1st Rd Clubhouse Trophy / Stableford Champs Rd 15 /Sponsor: C or D Humphries Trophy|
|21||Stableford White Markers / 2nd Rd Clubhouse Trophy / Stableford Champs Final Rd /Sponsor: Barney Phillips Trophy|
|28||Stableford White Markers / Sponsor: The Oakes Day Trophy|
November 2023 Book Online
|4||Stroke VGL Medal "Sausage Sizzle" Blue Markers / Spencer Trophy Rd 8 / Sponsor: VGL|
|11||Stroke Blue Markers / 1st Rd Club Championship / Spencer Trophy Rd 9 / Sponsor: Jim Chahoud Trophy|
|18||Stroke Blue Markers / 2nd Rd Club Championship / Medallist of Medallists playoff / Final Rd Spencer Trophy / Sponsor: Peter Nikolaidis Snr Trophy|
|25||Stroke Blue Markers / Final Rd Club Championship / Sponsor: Ron Pratt Trophy|
December 2023 Book Online
|2||Stableford White Markers / President/Captain Challenge / Sponsor: The Von International Trophy|
|9||4 Man Ambrose - White Markers / Champions Presentation Day / Sponsor: George McFarlane Trophy|
|16||Stableford White Markers / Sponsor:|
|23||Stableford White Markers / Xmas Eve Cup / Sponsor:|
|30||Stableford White Markers / New Years Eve Cup / Sponsor:|
Vic Golf League Events
|Thursday 24 February||Senior's 4BBB Stableford *||Eastern Sward Golf Course|
|Sunday 28th August||Teams Event||Melbourne Airport Golf Club|
|Thursday 6th October||Seniors / Veterans Championship||Glen Waverley Golf Club|
|Sunday 16th October||Junior Championship *||Ringwood Golf Course|
|Sunday 16th October||Open Championship * Open - Nett - Toy Cup * President's Trophy (Hcp 15+) *||Ringwood Golf Course|
|Sunday 20th November||Mens & Mixed Foursomes Championship *||Dorset Golf Course|
|Sun 4th Dec||Champion of Champions & Medallist of Medallists||Mt Derrimut Golf Club|
* Open events, anyone can enter - see club or VGL website- www.vicgolfleague.com.au
- If a player fails to enter his card into computer system after a competition or deletes his name from the competition, such player may be disqualified and may not be eligible to win the next competition in which he enters, at the discretion of Match Committee.
- Any protest must be lodged in writing and addressed to the Secretary before 9.00p.m. on the day of the competition in question. Such protest must be signed by the member making same, and must contain the grounds upon which it is made.
- The name of any member entering any competition conducted by the Club shall be entered into computer system, and his entrance fee, if any, paid before such Member commences play. Penalty for omission is disqualification - except in such circumstances where such computer is not available.
- A player in a competition shall see that his name and handicap is entered on his score card and signed by both the player and the marker. The marker must be a club member (except for handicap purposes).
- In any competition pair, threesome or foursome in where there are junior members there shall be at least one adult member. (Excluding special Junior competitions)
- No player shall sign the score card of his opponent in any competition unless he is satisfied that the score thereon is correct. If any scorecard in a competition handed to the Committee at the close of play is proved to be incorrect in particular thereon, the Committee may expel both the player and marker from the Club.
- The Match Committee may exclude any member from entering all or any particular competition provided that any member so excluded shall have the right of appeal through the General Committee. Notice of appeal must be lodged in writing within twenty-one days after notification of exclusion and must state fully the grounds of appeal. The appeal shall be heard by the General Committee at its first meeting after lodgment of such appeal, and the member or his representative shall have the right of being present and being heard.
- The Committee or Match Committee may declare any competition to be cancelled notwithstanding that any competition may have already been played.
- Any competition so declared shall therefore be deemed to be cancelled and no member who has competed therein shall have any claim in respect thereof beyond the return of the entrance fee already paid.
- The handicapper of the Club shall have full power to adjust handicaps.
- No member shall post, or cause to be posted, any Notice in the Clubhouse or grounds, without the approval of the General Committee.
- MEMBERS SHALL BE SUITABLY ATTIRED ON THE COURSE AND IN THE CLUBHOUSE. When shorts are worn they should be with long socks or sports socks. Shirt without a collar or labeled tee shirts are not permitted. Thongs will not be worn at any time.
- Members shall be bound by the Clubhouse Rules promulgated by the General Committee.
- To qualify for the Club Championship, a member must submit ten (10) N.G.C. competition cards between 1st March and the first round of the Club Championship; also player must have been a member of the Club for four (4) months prior to Club Championship, otherwise he cannot win Club Championship. Note: there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Any member or his guest damaging or willfully destroying any property under the care, custody or control of the Club, whether accidentally or not, must report the same to the Secretary, and shall be held responsible for the repair or renewal of same.
- Members please note, any guest or visitor to the Clubhouse must sign the visitor’s book. A member is only permitted to bring the same guest or visitor once a month unless approval has been given by the Committee. Such guest or visitor shall abide by the rules of the Club and must leave when the host member leaves.
- Any member who does not conform to the Rules and By-Laws of the Club may be suspended and notice of suspension will be given to the Victorian Golf League.
- The Committee shall have the power to adjust competition closure times as circumstances and seasons require.
- For all Victorian Golf League. events a maximum handicap applies as determined by the V.G.L. and must be strictly adhered to.
- Members are advised to inspect Notice Board before the start of play for temporary Local Rules and information.
- Cards submitted for handicapping purposes from other courses must be received by the handicapper within one month.